Our purpose is to disseminate the Schnabel family’s musical heritage to the general public. This mission statement was established in December of 2002, and it has remained unchanged since then.
- Make all of Artur Schnabel’s compositions available in print
- Publish the most important letters and writings of the family’s musicians
- Promote publications that feature works by Artur Schnabel
- Reissue recordings by Karl Ulrich, Helen Schnabel and the Piano Duo Schnabel
- Provide information for music researchers and musicologists
- Support performances of Artur Schnabel’s compositions
- Provide grants for the recording of Artur Schnabel’s compositions
François and Ann Mottier dedicate their work to the memory of their son, Claude Alain Mottier. Mary Virginia Foreman Le Garrec (1908 – 2012) dedicated her effort to the memory of Artur Schnabel.